Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Deal Comet Brings Joy This Holiday Season

So the Deal Comet team is pretty much on vacation for the holidays, so that's why you haven't seen many updates recently. Oddly though, I still see checkins from supposed OOF people. Naughty developers (I can imagine them with a plate full of turkey in one hand, and a laptop in the other).

So I kinda felt guilty for not contributing, so I decided to whip up a quick blog post. Without new features, where would I find an inspiration for a blog topic?
Well, so I started perusing through Deal Comet and I noticed this little oddity. Someone searched for happy on Deal Comet!


I guess in the course of building Deal Comet, we never expected people would turn to us to help them find happiness. I guess that's what that little tingle is that you feel when you find out that the two coupons are stackable and just saved you a bundle . . . happiness. That feeling you get when you find out that you also got free shipping is blissful joy . . . not to be confused with simple happiness.

Anyways, it is time for this blogger to venture off to gorge on left over turkey. I hope you found happiness anonymous user.

Happy Holidays from the Deal Comet team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found joy on Deal Comet when I found that $20 austin powers dvd collection